Contracting a seminar
INIA seminars can be conducted nationwide by contract. Contracting allows an individual agency to tailor a seminar to their specific needs, to have it presented at the location of their choice and set the class size.
Hosting a seminar
INIA seminars may be hosted by an agency. Hosting can greatly benefit an agency and bring quality training to their organization. The following are hosting agency requirements for a seminar:
- A training facility that will accommodate a minimum of 25 students.
- A PowerPoint projector, viewing screen and audio equipment.
- A hotel in close proximity of the training facility that will honor the current Federal per diem rate.
- A commitment from the hosting agency to help advertise the school locally by word of mouth, flyers, emails, etc.
- INIA will be responsible for setting up online registration and all registration payments.
- INIA will be responsible for all training materials and instructor expenses.
- The seminar needs to be scheduled at least two months in advance so it can be properly promoted.
- Host agencies can possibly receive free student placement within the seminar.
Please contact the INIA Staff to schedule a class or answer any questions.
Phone: 866.780. INIA (4642)
E-mail: [email protected]
President: Mike Brackett – [email protected]
Executive Director: James ‘Benny’ Goodman – [email protected]
Training Director: Mark Parker – [email protected]
Address: I.N.I.A. – PO Box 1757, Spring Hill, TN 37174